Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 131268 - de Neus (Espagne) - 2023-09-30
Ecole Primaire : "Penpals for 5 graders"

Hello there!
I’m teaching English as a foreign language to two groups of 5 graders (10-11 year olds, 45 students in total). I would like to find a similar group to exchange some letters and postcards with.
I want to provide them with a real context in which they can use English, talk about their daily life, the things they like, their cities/countries… pretty standard. :)
I came here looking for another ESL teacher, so that the language level can be more similar, but if your kids are native English speakers and yiu think this would work for you, I’m open to suggestions.
Thanks for reading! Hope you’re interested!

131268 -
modifier supprimer 131511 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! I see that you might already have pen pals established for your class, but I'm from the U.S. My name is Molly Wilson and I'm an ELL teacher from the state of Iowa in the center of the U.S. I have about 15 fourth grade EL students that are wanting pen pals. They are all Hispanic students so I thought maybe students from Spain would be a good match. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

131268 -
modifier supprimer 131391 - Réponse de Leah (Grande Bretagne) - 2023-11-16

Hi, I teach Spanish to children aged 11-13. And we'd be looking for an exchange. Where we write in Spanish and you write in English.

131268 -
modifier supprimer 131382 - Réponse de Neus (Espagne) - 2023-11-13

Hi Jack! I've just emailed you! Letting you know, in case it went to spam >_<

131268 -
modifier supprimer 131380 - Réponse de Jack (Grande Bretagne) - 2023-11-12

Hello there,

I also have a school with 45 students in Year 6 (10-11) who would love to take part in this letter exchange with your class. We are located in Conrwall, South West England in a town called Calstock. Let me know if you are still searching for a school.

Best wishes,
Jack

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info